Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program 2021
What is Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program (MPNP)?
Manitoba is one of the 3 beautiful prairie provinces of Canada and is growing fast economically thus creating a huge demand for skilled workers!
MPNP is the economic immigration program run by the Canadian province of Manitoba for nominating qualified immigration applicants to work and stay in Manitoba permanently.
The program allows Manitoba to attract recent graduates, skilled and experienced non-Canadian workers, businessmen and their families to contribute to the Manitoba labor market.
What are the categories of MPNP?
I) Skilled Worker stream based on employers’ needs.
A) Stream for Skilled Workers in Manitoba: Those who are working in Manitoba currently.
B) Stream for Skilled Workers overseas: Those who can show an established connection to Manitoba through previous job or education in Manitoba, family members, etc.
II) International Education Stream for recent graduates from Manitoba
A) Career Employment Sub-Category
B) Graduate Internship Sub-Category
C) International Student Entrepreneur Pilot Sub-categories
III) Business Investor Stream for entrepreneurs who intend to start a business in Manitoba
- Stream for Entrepreneurs
- Stream for Farm Investors
What are Manitoba PNP Minimum Requirements 2021?
There are 3 major categories of MPNP and the minimum requirements of each are different.
Following are the general minimum requirements that you must meet for Skilled Worker MPNP 2020:
A) You must demonstrate a willingness and ability to work (or do business) and be a PR in Manitoba.
B) You must be 21-45 years of age.
C) You must score at least 60/100 on the Manitoba point assessment grid.
D) You must share proof of sufficient settlement funds for Manitoba.
E) You must have language proficiency demonstrated by a valid language ability test like IELTS with CLB6 across all verticals.
F) You must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the past 5 years.
G) You must have a valid degree/diploma.
H) You either should have a Manitoba Job Offer or your occupation should be one in-demand in Manitoba.
I) You must share your Settlement Plan for financially establishing yourself in Manitoba.
NOTE: The specific minimum requirements for each MPNP stream are different. Book a call with us to understand your MPNP stream’s eligibility requirements.
MPNP Required Documents Checklist
Inaccurate, unverified or missing documents may cost you your application and may result in a 2-year ban on you from applying again! Get help
You must scan and upload the following verifiable documents in support of all statements in your MPNP application:
- Valid identity proof (eg. Birth certificate)
- Updated travel document/ passport
- Language test results (eg. IELTS score)
- Proof of relevant work experience, Letter of Reference from an employer in Canada (if applicable)
- Proof of funds
- Settlement plan
- Medical reports and police verification reports
- ECA report
- Marital status certificate and valid documents for dependents (if applicable)
- Govt. of Canada forms (wherever applicable)
- Proof of relationship with your family or friends in Manitoba
- Any other documents specific to the MPNP stream you opt for.
How can I apply for MPNP ?
Here’s how you can apply for Manitoba PNP Program 2020 through a simple 3 step process:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) by
– Making an account on Govt. of Manitoba website and creating a profile
– Entering a pool of EOI candidates.
– You will be given an EOI rank based on your profile factors
- The highest-ranking profiles are invited by MPNP for submitting an application to MPNP for Canada PR nomination.
- If your application to MPNP is successful, MPNP will nominate you and inform you to apply to IRCC for Canada PR Visa.
Interested in getting your Manitoba nominee certificate in 2020?
Manitoba PNP Assessment Point System
MPNP follows a point assessment system to determine your rank in the Expression of Interest (EOI) pool of candidates.
It assigns maximum points across factors like age, work experience, language skills, adaptability, etc. and marks your profile against the same.You are given points out of 100 on the MPNP point assessment grid.
Here are the 5 factors considered for MPNP points’ calculation:
- Age (Maximum Points:10 points)
- Adaptability (Maximum Points:25)
- Education (Maximum Points:25)
- Language Proficiency (Maximum Points:25)
- Work Experience (Maximum Points:15) TOTAL POINTS 100
Manitoba Points Calculator- Manitoba PNP Assessment grid 2020
Bonus points – 5 (if you know both official languages)
Here, let us look at each category of Manitoba Points Calculator in detail
|CLB 8 or higher||20|
|CLB 3 or lower||0|
|Second language Knowledge||5|
|21 to 45||10|
|Less than one year||0|
|Four years or more||15|
|Doctorate or Master’s degree||25|
|Two Post-secondary Programs ( two years each)||23|
|One Post-secondary program ( two years)||20|
|One One-year Post-secondary program||14|
|No Post-secondary education||0|
|Close relatives in Manitoba||20|
|ITA from Manitoba as a part of recruitment mission or exploratory visit||20|
|Minimum of six months of previous work experience in Manitoba||12|
|Completed Post-secondary Programs of two years or more in Manitoba||12|
|Completed One-year Post-secondary program in Manitoba||10|
|Friend or distant Relative in Manitoba||10|
Manitoba PNP Processing Time 2021
- As per past trends, MPNP takes around 4 months for processing applications.
- Manitoba doesn’t guarantee processing time as each application varies and demands time to be assessed.
- MPNP prioritizes the strongest applications on the basis of a job offer, highly proficient language, desired work experience, etc.
What is the minimum score for Manitoba PNP?
You must score a minimum of 60 points out of the total 100 points on the MPNP point assessment grid to be able to apply through MPNP.
How many points are required for Manitoba immigration?
To qualify for applying for Manitoba immigration, you must score 60/100 points based on 5 factors i.e. age, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability and educational qualifications.
How long does it take to process Manitoba provincial nominee?
It takes approximately 4 months to process Manitoba provincial nominee application. Although, MPNP doesn’t give a general processing time as each application is processed on its own merit.
To make your application get processed fast, be sure you make a flawless application. Get help
How do I get a provincial nomination in Manitoba?
You can get Manitoba provincial nomination via 2 pathways:
I) Outside Express Entry System:
- You can make an EOI to the Manitoba government.
- If you get a nominee certificate from Manitoba provincial nomination program, you can create an Express Entry profile for Canada PR and
- Use the 600 CRS points you get thanks to the provincial nomination
II) With the Express Entry system:
- Create an Express Entry profile with formal interest in working and settling in Manitoba permanently
- Await a Notification of Interest (NOI) from a Manitoba employer through Express Entry
- If you get an NOI, you are required to make an EOI profile and get your rank in the EOI pool of candidates
- On selection you may get Manitoba nominee certificate which will boost your CRS score with 600 points.
- This will make it highly probable for you to get your ITA from IRCC for Canada PR visa.