What is The Cost For Canada PR Visa With Family In 2020?
The good news for Canada PR Visa applicants is that you need to pay your PR Visa fee only when you get IRCC’s ITA.
- You may need to pay the fee for your nomination certificate if you apply through a Canada PNP.
- The Cost of your Canada PR Visa depends on the Canadian immigration program you choose and how many family members join you as dependents.
Calculate your Canada PR fee for FSWP:
The below mentioned fees is subject to change by the Canadian government without prior notice
|Fees||Approx Cost(CAD)||Approx Cost (INR)|
|Application Processing Fee||825||47401|
|Right of PR fee*||500||28728|
|Processing Fee for Spouse/ Common-law Partner||550||29517|
|Right of PR fee* for Spouse/ Common-law Partner||490||26295|
|Per Dependent Child (Under 22 years of age)(No RPR Fee applicable)||225||12927|
Note: The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is to be paid for becoming a PR. We advise you to pay it with the application for PR. If your application is rejected, the RPRF is refunded.
What are the other costs involved in applying for Canada PR Visa?
The miscellaneous costs you need to incur are:
|COST HEADS||(APPROXIMATE COSTS IN INR)|
|Language proficiency test like IELTS For English||14000|
|Police Clearance Certificate||500|
|Education Clearance Assessment (ECA) Report from WES||13215 (CAD 230)|
|Proof of Funds for primary applicant (though this isn’t a cost)||681000|
QSWP and PNP Fees for Canada Immigration
The following is for the primary applicant; the fees will increase based on the number of family members joining you as dependents:
- For the primary applicant: CAD$785
- Spouse/ common-law partner: CAD$168
- Per dependent child: CAD$168
- Fees for Ontario Provincial Nomination Program (OINP): CAD$1500 or INR 80500.
- Fees for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP): CAD$300 or INR 16100.
- The general cost for other PNPs is CAD 550 for the primary applicant, CAD 550 for spouse/common-law partner, and CAD 150 per dependent child.
For exact and latest fees of Canada PNP, Get in Touch.
How much money should you bring to Canada in 2020?
You may bring any amount of money to Canada up to CAD 10000 in various instruments like
- Traveler Cheques
- Money order, etc.
If you have funded more than CAD 10000, you need to declare to Authorities at the time of arrival in Canada, or else you may be penalized for the same.
Proof of Funds Required for Canada
It’s a mandatory process to share a Proof of Funds if you are applying for a Canada PR Visa through FSWP or FSTP or under certain PNPs.
- For migrating to Canada as a PR with or without family, it is mandatory to prove to the immigration authorities that you have the minimum required funds to support your stay in Canada until you establish yourself.
- Official letter(s) from your financial institution confirming your funds, bank statements, credit statements, etc., are accepted as proof of funds.
The amount of funds you need for sharing the Proof of Funds depends on the size of your family accompanying you to Canada as PRs:
|Number of family members||Funds required (CAD)|
Q: What is the cost in rupees to apply for a Canada PR visa in 2020?
Overall, the cost for a Canada PR visa with family may come to
- INR 80000 for one applicant,
- INR 160000 for a couple and
- INR 170000 for a couple with a child.
Q: What are Canada immigration landing fees in 2020?
- Canada immigration Landing Fee is also known as Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
- It is applicable for applicants aged greater than 18 years of age.
- The Canada landing fee is CAD490 and is advised to be paid along with the immigration application.
Q: How much will be the total cost to get a Canada PR Visa through an immigration consultancy in India?
- On average, immigration consultancies charge around INR 80000 to INR 100,000 for your Canada PR visa application.
- For an individual applicant, the total cost to get a Canada PR through India’s consultancy comes to INR 180000.